Lingfield Equine Distance Learning
- Totally flexible completion dates
- Work at own speed in own time
- We are genuinely friendly & keen to support you.
- We have the real life equine experience & professional qualifications to do so.
- Immediate start. Just pay & download your first course file. Get 2015 off to a flying start.
Are you too busy to go to college?
Lingfield equine courses come to youIs it those family ties, work commitments, age, entry requirements? .... none of these need stop you :
Who takes Lingfield courses?
Established 1994 we have trained a worldwide family of professional and amateur riders.
|J North said: "I help out with horse care mucking out and tacking up at a stables. It was suggested I take the "Intermediate Diploma" in equine management which I thought was a bit beyond me. It was actually just right"
| L & B Said: After taking our HOCs with Lingfield, we both needed our BHS Stages 1 & 2 for our Approved Holiday Centre Manager qualifications, so we took a college Stages course. We needn't have spent that time. In the end we used our course notes from Lingfield. These courses are so much more detailed and comprehensive than we realised”
- Broaden or update your knowledge today
- Prepare for BHS Stages, ABRS, UKCC, NVQ
- Prepare for work as a Groom, Coach or Instructor
- Gain more confidence in how to care best for your horse
- Subsidies & membership to the British Grooms Association
- BHS web page link to Horse Owners Cert see BHS recommended Lingfield Correspondence
- Broaden or update your knowledge today
Why use Lingfield equine distance learning courses?
|Sam Hayes after completing Level 1 of the Intermediate Diploma programme, Sam took the professional exam and said: "I passed BHS Stage 1! I'm really pleased. I hope to take Stage 2 later this year and don't think there's anything I haven't covered in my Lingfield Intermediate Diploma "
|Amy said: "I was fed up with certain people at the yard telling me I should be doing things "this way" or "that way" - it's so confusing. Taking equine studies with Lingfield horse care has given me the confidence to ignore them and do it my way!"|
Although qaulifications are important to some, it is the welfare of the horse which should come first!
Katie Paris said:
"I have worked with horses for over 30 years but needed to brush up and get more up to date. Good layout, easy to read and friendly helpful tutor"
Gail West: completed Lingfield Levels 1 -3, gained her Advanced Diploma. Went on to gain her BHSAI & Intermediate Stable Manager qualification. Now works as a freelance instructor & runs Gail West Equestrian - her own training business & joined our team of tutors
Equestrian distance learning courses from a friendly group - for anyone who enjoys horses and horse care from complete novice, mature riding school rider, from prospective horse or pony owner to career student and experienced owner.
- Full & secure online merchant bank payment process - PCI compliant.
|More Reasons to choose Lingfield:|
- Work at your own speed in own time
- No fixed completion dates- no pressure
- Mature horse riders and ages from 11 - 70 welcomed
- Self assessment with optional tutor assessed assignments
- Easy to read - written in plain English avoiding text book speak
- Course completion Certificates and Diplomas and optional BHS exams
- Comprehensive equine care & management courses and intermediate diplomas
- A variety of specialist equine distance learning courses on topics as varied as Horse 1st aid & Health, Equine Psychology, Livery Yard Management, Rider Confidence and Equine Feeding & Nutrition.
|How Does it All work?|
- Simply find your chosen equine studies course from the left menu
- Click enrol and pay in full or instalments
- The first module arrives immediately you pay in full
- Work your own pace in your own time
- When you are ready request the next section
- That's all there is to it - no fixed completion dates!
Booklet offer: How to get qualified on a part time basis
Our principles: To work with honesty and integrity to help others. Our logo says it clearly: 'Caring for Horses'. We care about their welfare and about those who do the caring.
Reviews - Read what others say about the courses & view more about us
Trade / Member / working with:
- The British Horse Society
- British Equestrian Trade Association
- The Association of British Riding Schools
- The International Group for Equestrian Qualifications
- The Training Directory
- Local Riding site Your one stop resource for everything equestrian.
- Find Our Horse Events On HorseEventsUK.co.uk
- The Institute of Animal Care Education
The Lingfield Guide to professional Equestrian Training & Training on a part time basis:
How to Get Qualified
- This booklet provides clear explanations on what qualifications are available
- How to gain horse related qualifications in the UK
- How to gain training & qualifications
- It offers details of part time training routes for Riding Instructors or Professional Grooms.
Recent review of the training guide :
"This is a fantastic little book. It has all the information you need to help you decide which qualification to go for. It has ideas on where to train and how to go about finding the right place and even has information on setting up your own business.
When I was looking around for some sort of training to become a riding instructor and horse trainer, I wanted to train on a part time basis but couldn't find anywhere to take me on. I now know that I just didn't know how to go about it. I wish this little guide had been available when I was looking for training" Jenny Graham
A must for the mature person thinking about working with horses on a full or part time basis. Suggestions are given about gaining funding for your training. Specific information is given to those aiming at a career change, such as wanting to finally become a professional after being involved for some years or aiming to set up your own livery or equine related business.
£3.00 including UK postage + £2 overseas