Learn At Home - immediate start - no waiting.
Broaden Your Knowledge or update today!
Lingfield equine distance learning courses for
5 Frindly tutors are here to help you all
The friendly equine tutor group; here to help you:
- Broaden and update your equine knowledge today
- BHS Horse Owners Certificates at home.
- Prepare for BHS Stages, ABRS, UKCC and NVQ
- Prepare for work as a Groom, Coach or Instructor
- Gain more confidence in how to care best for horses
- Become a member of a professional body - the British Grooms Association
Why use Lingfield equine distance learning courses?
|J North said: "I help out with horse care mucking out and tacking up at a stables. It was suggested I take the Intermediate Diploma in equine management which I thought was a bit beyond me. It was actually just right"|
|Sam Hays after completing Level 1 of the ID programme took the professional exam and said said: I passed BHS Stage 1! I'm really pleased. I hope to take Stage 2 later this year and don't think there's anything I haven't covered in my Lingfield Intermediate Diploma
|Amy said: "I was fed up with certain people at the yard telling me I should be doing things this way or that way - it's so confusing. Taking equine studies with Lingfield horse care has given me the confidence to ignore them and do it my way!"|
Although qaulifications are important to some, it is the welfare of the horse which should come first!
Katie Paris said: "I have worked with horses for over 30 years but needed to brush up and get more up to date. Good layout, easy to read and friendly helpful tutor"
Gail West: completed Lingfield Levels 1 -3, gained her Advanced Diploma. Went on to gain her BHSAI & Intermediate Stable Manager qualification. Now works as a freelance instructor & runs Gail West Equestrian - her own training business.
Equestrian distance learning courses for anyone who enjoys horses and horse care from complete novice, mature riding school rider and those aiming to own a horse to the career student and experienced owner.
Enrol on a Lingfield equine studies home learning course today - immediate start - no waiting.
- All major credit and debit cards taken on site or by phone. Full & secure online merchant payment process PCI compliant. Instalment plans from as little as £18pm
|More Reasons to choose Lingfield:|
- Work at your own speed in own time
- No fixed completion dates- no pressure
- Mature horse riders and ages from 11 - 70 welcomed
- Self assessment with optional tutor assessed assignments
- Easy to read - written in plain English avoident text book speak
- Course completion Certificates and Diplomas and optional BHS exams
- Comprehensive equine care & management courses and intermediate diplomas
- A variety of specialist equine distance learning courses on topics as varied as Horse 1st aid & Health, Equine Psychology, Livery Yard Management, Rider Confidence and Equine Feeding & Nutrition.
|How Does it All work?|
- Simply find your chosen equine studies course from the left menu
- Click enrol and pay in full or instalments
- The first module arrives immediately you pay in full
- Work your own pace in your own time
- When you are ready request the next section
- That's all there is to it - no fixed completion dates!
Booklet offer: How to get qualified on a part time basis
Our principles: To work with honesty and integrity to help others. Our logo says it clearly: 'Caring for Horses'. We care about their welfare and about those who do the caring.
Preparation for professional
BHS Stages & ABRS exams.
British Horse Society
Horse Owner's Certificates.
Your friendly personal tutor will support and mentor you throughout your course - no extra fee. Our proven track record & 100% pass rate provides positive results and feedback
Are you hoping to buy or own a horse ? we can help prepare you. Gail West used these courses and is now running her own training business. Your course with Lingfield Correspondence can be the first stepping stone to a new equine career. Contact us to chat, you can be sure of a friendly helpful response and unbiased advice on how to move forwards with your horse, your life or career. contact us We are a small group of friendly, professional and genuine riding instructors, coaches & trainers.
We have course for all from riding school riders to advanced horse owners - see All Courses to choose.
Spoilt for choice? Try the Which Course page.
Don't get left behind and out of date - update now.
Forget about asking or being told to do it this way or that.
Enrol on a course today - and do it your way!
What happens at your stables or yard?
Who seems to be the boss?
Do other owners constantly tell you how to do things?
Is everyone telling you different things? Are you unsure who is right and who is wrong?
Why be manipulated or even bullied by other horse owners! Get a grip on it.
Learn to do it your way - enrol on a course right away. Start learning in the comfort of your own home today.
We believe everyone should have access to good and reasonably priced knowledge about equine care. To enable this we keep the course fees as low as possible & even in this financial climate have found a way to subsidise some of the fees.
Even though we are a not-for-profit group, we are willing to refund the Lingfield Level 1 course fee to student who can show us a distance learning course equivalent in content at a lower price.
You are never alone and can ring or email to ask a real person for advice about equine care & management.
Free Horse Care Articles & Advice
Would you like to:
Keep one step ahead of the others at your stables?
Have the confidence to do it your way?
Update your knowledge & skills within the next few weeks?
Gain theory knowledge & information for The British Horse Society exams.
Take your first step towards the BHS Stages 1, 2 & 3 and BHSAI
Prepare for ABRS or BHS Riding Instructor, Coach or Trainer qualifications?
Run your own business - livery yard or stables
Finally prove you know your stuff. Gain Certificates & Diplomas
Don't listen to others telling you to "do it their way". Learn to do it YOUR way. Take an Intermediate Diploma programme now.
To learn a little more about us click HERE to watch this video
Perhaps you are not yet a horse owner but want to learn about keeping a horse before you buy a horse. Maybe you are thinking of working with horses? This is just the place to get some knowledge under your belt. Start today and get those certificates.
Enrol online today and achieve your goal - What you could achieve
Natural horsemanship - what is it? What course would you take?
Can't work out which is for you ?(Anne working with Tia)
Get a good grounding in equine psychology first to help you make an educated choice.
There are other routes to working within the industry - we can offer help and advice - just email the office. what else you could achieve?
Lingfield Correspondence is a member of the UK Learning Providers Register No 10010680. We are a not-for-profit organisation offering friendly home study courses from The Lingfield Instructor Group. We cater for all standards - from riding school rider, those thinking of buying a horse or wanting to learn about horse tack, to Intermediate Diploma level experienced horse owners. We are here to help you as a rider and carer as well as helping the horses you ride, care about and care for. In our book, horses must always come first.
Your privacy is important to us. We adhere to and abide by the regulations of the Dataprotection Act. We have strict procedures in place to ensure details are not passed on to third parties. We use a nationally recognised secure online payments system.
Enrol here today and you could start that course right now.
Trade Member of:
- The British Horse Society
- British Equestrian Trade Association
- The Association of British Riding Schools
- The International Group for Equestrian Qualifications
- The Training Directory
- Livery Yard Association - New association for smaller yards
- Local Riding site Your one stop resource for everything equestrian.
Lingfield : Listed with the National Learning Directory and Learning Providers for
Learning provider for:
The Lingfield Guide to professional Equestrian Training & Training on a part time basis:
How to Get Qualified
- This booklet provides clear explanations on what qualifications are available
- How to gain horse related qualifications in the UK
- How to gain training & qualifications
- It offers details of part time training routes for Riding Instructors or Professional Grooms.
Recent review of the training guide :
"This is a fantastic little book. It has all the information you need to help you decide which qualification to go for. It has ideas on where to train and how to go about finding the right place and even has information on setting up your own business.
When I was looking around for some sort of training to become a riding instructor and horse trainer, I wanted to train on a part time basis but couldn't find anywhere to take me on. I now know that I just didn't know how to go about it. I wish this little guide had been available when I was looking for training" Jenny Graham
A must for the mature person thinking about working with horses on a full or part time basis. Suggestions are given about gaining funding for your training. Specific information is given to those aiming at a career change, such as wanting to finally become a professional after being involved for some years or aiming to set up your own livery or equine related business.
£3.00 including UK postage + £2 overseas