READ MORE - Int Dip 3 Entry Requirements & More
- Minimum age 16 yrs
- Motivation and keen interest in horses and nutrition
- Good research skills required throughout
- Enrolling someone else:
- If enrolling & paying for someone else – please see last few paragraphs of this page
- Read Course Info pages and Terms and Conditions
Payment / Course file delivery
- Online enrolments in full will immediately be sent a limited time file download link. You need to download your course file before it expires.
- Payment in full or
- Instalment options as follows
- UK bank account holders only – Standing order set up is required prior to activation. Detailed form is provided when you complete checkout & pay first instalment payment.
- Paypal/card: We do not accept student initiated card or monthly Paypal payments. An alternative is 4 only Paypal recurring instalment payments which can only be set up by us via our office – incurs a small fee.
- If paying for yourself, at checkout UNTICK ‘student details different from billing’ which avoids having to complete your details twice
- If paying for someone else note the last few paragraphs on this page. The student /s MUST (on the same day) contact us directly from their own email address. They must state their name and address, details of the course on which you are enrolling them and must provide details of the person/organisation paying for their course.
NOTE: We prefer students taking this programme to have working knowledge of good equine management. To ensure a good grounding in all round equine management and for the specialist course material to have sufficient clarity to the student undertaking a 3 course programme, at least 3 Study Packs (modules) of the Level 1 Equine Care & Management course must be completed before working seriously on the specialist course SC3 .
The final Section (module) of the specialist course may only be requested on completion of Level 1, and the final SC5 Assignment should be sent in only on completion of Level 2. All assignments require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
By taking this course you could:
Update your skills – the right way
Update or broaden your knowledge
Achieve Intermediate Diploma level
Gain certification & proof of your knowledge
Gain an insight into professional career development
Reasons to enrol with Lingfield today:
- Achieve your goal and get one step ahead of the rest.
- Total flexibility – with no start or finish dates
- Professionally produced by industry experts
- Presented in bite sized chunks for easy learning
- Ideal for the less experienced & those with busy lives
- Easy to read in plain English avoiding text book language
NVQ : BHS Stages : ABRS Levels : UK Coaching qualifications : Livery Yard Managers : Career changers : Anyone with an enduring interest in the behaviour of horses.
NEW: Are you a member of any professional organisation yet?
We offer optional sponsored membership available to The British Grooms Association on request – a professional body for equestrian people of all standards. Car sticker & membership card. Under our agreement with the BGA, you pay £4 only for this membership.
All tutor assessed assignments, certificates & awards are optional:
- ‘Level 1 Equine Care & Management Certificate’
- ‘Level 2 Equine Care & Management Certificate’
- Specialist Course 3 ‘Equine Psychology & Behaviour’ Certificate.
‘Intermediate Diploma in Equine Care & Management (Psychology)’
Admin fee for tutor assessed assignments £15 / £19 Paypal/overseas
- Level 1 & 2 contain 7 modules each. SC3 Contains 2
- Between 300 & 650+ hours of study time depending on student input.
- On average, those with family, work, horses and a life to live complete one module a month.
- With prior knowledge and handling ability some are able to complete within 6- 8 months.
Lingfield has been recognised as an industry established course provider since 1996. Trade Member of BHS & BETA. Well qualified BHS instructors/tutors. Member of the Register of UK Learning Providers. Literally hundreds of satisfied students – worldwide.
To your email address – See main Course Info page for full delivery details including fast track option.
Instalments: During the enrolment process you will receive an email giving instructions on setting up the payments – these instructions & standing order must be completed prior to starting your course.
NOTE: The link you will received to download the first file is time limited – it runs out in just a few days. It is also download restricted – you can only click to download a few times – therefore you MUST save the file.
Beneficial to successful completion of the course is: a keyboard, and a printer if you prefer to work from the printed page (average use: 1 toner / 2 cartridge); An internet connection via computer/similar device enabling completion of assignments and access to Lingfield’s online cloud system for tutor checked assignments.
Adobe Acrobat of similar standard pdf reader required see links for your platform
Full details here https://www.horse-care.co.uk/information/course-files-sent/
It IS possible to use a phone for these courses but a keyboard and laptop/ipad would be better. If using a mobile device students must also be able to save documents and use form. Students must be able to
- Print documents
- Use Adobe forms and
- Save files to Adobe Acrobat
here is a help video https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/acrobat/how-to/mobile-pdf.html
NOTE: The link you will receive to after enrolment enables you to download the first file. That link is time limited – it runs out in just a few days. It is also download restricted – you can only click to download a few times – therefore, you MUST be able save the file.
Restrictions on Delivery of course material:
Delivery restrictions apply on a monthly/payment basis with instalment plans and to SC (specialist courses) within an Intermediate Diploma programme.
Completion restrictions may occasionally apply with government funding.
Before paying you will be asked to tick that you have read the Terms & Conditions –
If paying for someone else
ticking this box this means you agree to be sure the student has read, understands and agrees to abide by all Procedures and the Terms & Conditions. and copyright laws. Printable copies are available via the Terms & Conditions page.
- If you are enrolling someone apart from yourself, the student MUST (on the same day) contact us directly from their own email address. They must state their name and address, details of the billing partner name and address, course on which you are enrolling them
ACCESS: Option to access course files for screen reader devices for those who are visually impaired – available on request.
The fee for this programme is subsidised by Lingfield Correspondence