Articles & Advice
- About the Lingfield instructor group at Lingfield Correspondence
- About Lingfield
- Course Tutors
- Gallery of Lingfield students
- Lingfield in the News
- Articles & Advice
- The 5 Freedoms of the Horse
- Horse Breeds & types
- The Highland Pony
- The Connemara
- The Dartmoor Pony
- The Fell Pony
- The Eriskay Pony
- The Exmoor Pony
- Aims of Lingfield Equine Distance learning
- Body Protectors - what do you know?
- Why Do Riding Instructors Need Insurance?
- A brand NEW course - Expand your knowledge
- Personal Security, Privacy & Cookies
- Links & this website
What our students say
Gail worked full time whilst retraining part time to become an instructor: “Lingfield Correspondence courses have proved invaluable in gaining my BHS Stages exams – both the riding (via tips ...
Gail West BHSAI Bedfordshire 2011 - 2013Read More
Alem Ribbic: I have to say, between two jobs and a horse I find this Level 1 course so relaxing. It’s very well written and easy to understand – and ...
Very well written and easy to understandRead More
Click Articles & Advice‘ on main menu for full list of articles