Equine CPD courses
Online Equine CPD courses
For personal & professional development
New cpd online training is available now from Lingfield. Open to any person or to any employee at an equine establishment or animal centre which has equines available to the general public.
- Is your employer aware that they may need you to take an annual cpd course and to have it recorded?
- What is CPD & how to enrol?
The cpd training will suit the latest annual local authority licensing and Association of British Riding Schools training/cpd.
- CPD online training – excellent value for money
- No traveling or time off work – training comes to you
- Train at your own speed and in your own time
- Member of UK Rural Skills Accreditation body
- When online training is activated, enrol and pay online with immediate start.
- It couldn’t be simpler!
- Courses are currently available to anyone in the equine industry whether private individual, proprietor or employee.
- No restrictions, no memberships required.
- Courses From £30 each if two enrol.
- Optional Certificates.
- Certification for cpd only £5.
It is expected that online questionnaires will be suitable for mobile devices.
Check this link and review SC2, SC3, SC4 & Level 1. These all attract CPD discounted fees – from £30 pp for ABRS proprietors.
For information for yourself or your employer simply email email@example.com with
- Your name & address & if relevant the name of your employer
- Please let us know if you are an owner, sole trader, manager or employee
- Details of any relevant organisation memberships ABRS, BHS or animal charities etc.
- Tell us your reason for requiring training – e.g. Is it for cpd, or for training purposes, for self improvement, required for legislation etc.
Lingfield is ICO compliant – we abide by the data protection act – your details are secure.