- About the Lingfield instructor group at Lingfield Correspondence
- About Lingfield
- Course Tutors
- Gallery of Lingfield students
- Lingfield in the News
- Articles & Advice
- The 5 Freedoms of the Horse
- Horse Breeds & types
- The Highland Pony
- The Connemara
- The Dartmoor Pony
- The Fell Pony
- The Eriskay Pony
- The Exmoor Pony
- Aims of Lingfield Equine Distance learning
- Body Protectors - what do you know?
- Why Do Riding Instructors Need Insurance?
- A brand NEW course - Expand your knowledge
- Personal Security, Privacy & Cookies
- Links & this website
What our students say
Debbie: I just wanted to let you know how invaluable my learning has been so far on the Level 1 course. We bought a pony 2 weeks ago and I ...
Injured pony but I gave first aidRead More
Angela T – Chelmsford: Enjoying the course, learning new things every time I’m doing it. Looking forward to completing it and moving on to Level 2.
Level 1. From Angela in Chelmsford who isn't a horse owner but is able to visit a friend's stable to get some hands onRead More