- How Courses Work - main page
- How to work through the course
- How do I work with Lingfield files?
- Equine Industry training options
- Becoming a Riding Instructor
- Fees list
- Terms and Conditions
- How these courses work
- How the courses work
- Certificates & Exams
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Featured Question
- Lingfields Certificate & Intermediate Diplomas
- BHS Horse Owners Certificate
- Writing it down helps you remember
What our students say
Gail worked full time whilst retraining part time to become an instructor: “Lingfield Correspondence courses have proved invaluable in gaining my BHS Stages exams – both the riding (via tips ...
Gail West BHSAI Bedfordshire 2011 - 2013Read More
I gained huge amount of knowledge and confidence I had tried another distance learning course before and although it was professionally produced, I found it too heavy and impersonal and ...
Int. Diploma - I binned other course and did this one insteadRead More
How the courses work
You missed that page – go back up & click Course Info on menu title above
or click here COURSE INFO