- How Courses Work - main page
- How to work through the course
- How do I work with Lingfield files?
- Equine Industry training options
- Becoming a Riding Instructor
- Fees list
- Terms and Conditions
- How these courses work
- How the courses work
- Certificates & Exams
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Featured Question
- Lingfields Certificate & Intermediate Diplomas
- BHS Horse Owners Certificate
- Writing it down helps you remember
What our students say
Equine Psychology & Behaviour Review: “I have made good headway on the Equine Psychololgy course already. I’ve studied with the OU and did a part time degree so I’m used ...
Equine Psychology & Behaviour course - exciting content.Read More
Novice and short of cash….Jade Mulholand: …. As a fairly novice rider, with little spare cash at the moment, I was going to start first on the Level 1 course ...
Intermediate DiplomaRead More
How the courses work
You missed that page – go back up & click Course Info on menu title above
or click here COURSE INFO