Life is too busy for a college course
Flexible courses for those with busy lives.
Life too busy for a college course?
Why not study something you love.
Lingfield Equine Distance Learning courses offer the flexibility to fit your course around your family, work , horse /riding.
You don’t have to attend fixed time classroom courses. You can work at home in your own time. Fit your studies around your life. Personal tutor on call for every student.
No term times and no fixed completion dates to worry about. Take as long as you like to complete if you wish. You can even take a break if life gets hectic, pick up your course again when things settle down.
Feedback from a new student:
“I just wanted to drop a note to say how very impressed I am with the course thus far. The first Study Pack has been so interesting, and even after attending or a whole year at college – apparently studying the same course, I’ve learnt so much more in this one module than I ever did in a whole year at the college” Stacey from Norfolk.
We offer Novice to Advanced horse courses and have a booklet explaining how you can gain qualifications by training part time and work with horses on a professional basis or ring the office to ask for advice.
* Livery Yard Management courses
* Equine Nutrition & Feeding course
* Equine Psychology & Behaviour course
* Equine Management Care & Welfare courses
- We welcome young, mature & all standards of riders or owners
- Certificates, Intermediate Diplomas
- Horse management courses based on the BHS professional Stages 1-3 are the Equine Care & Management courses.
- Easy to read equine studies avoiding technical terminology & text book language
- Our course material is easy to learn from even if you haven’t studied since school
- Are you fed up with people at your yard telling you to do it this way or that – why not learn to do it your way ! Fit your work around family/work/horse Check out the other articles on gaining professional qualifications too.The aims of LingfieldLife too busy for a college courseRiding Instructor qualificationsHow to get qualified in the horse world