READ MORE – SC9 BHS Teach
Entry Requirements for BHS Teach Preparation course
- Minimum age 16 years
- Good all round experience in equine management
- Some previous teaching experience
- Regular hands on teaching
- Good research skills required throughout for assignments and projects. To complete assignments you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If aiming for BHS teaching qualifications in the near future, you should have achieved BHS Stage 1. You should be aware that to gain the full Stage 2, you need the BHS Lunge, Care & Riding awards as well as the teach award. You should also be ready to gain assessments for the Stage practical skills at a local approved centre or with a BHS accredited coach/assessor.
- Read Course Info pages and Terms and Conditions
- Enrolling someone else:
- If enrolling & paying for someone else – please see last few paragraphs of this page
Payment in full / instalments / file delivery:
- Online enrolments in full will immediately be sent a limited time file download link. You need to download your course file before it expires.
- Instalment options: Instalments restrict future file delivery on a month by month basis.
- UK bank account holders only – Standing order set up is required prior to course activation. Detailed form is provided on checkout & pay first instalment payment.
- Paypal: We do not accept student initiated card or monthly Paypal payments. An alternative is 4 only Paypal recurring instalment payments which can only be set up by us via our office which incurs a small fee.
- At checkout, if relevant, UNTICK ‘student details different from billing’ which avoids completing your details twice.
Delivery of course material:
To your email address – see Frequently asked Questions.
Note: Depending on how you complete the online enrolment forms, a link to first course files may be sent either to the Billing email address or to the student.
If you are paying for someone else and the text link email is sent to your address, you must forward the email to the student immediately – before the download link expires.
- If you do not receive an email after 30 minutes, check your spam folder / mail the office – if we are open we will handle it as soon as possible.
All course material sent via pdf files.
Initial file on enrolment. Next file @ minimum 14 day interval.
In line with most national college courses, file/module delivery is via pdf files.
Requires use of Free Downloadable App: Adobe Reader for Windows or ipad. Full details here: https://www.horse-care.co.uk/information/how-do-i-work-with-lingfield-files/
Beneficial to successful completion of the course is: a keyboard, and a printer if you prefer to work from the printed page (average use: 1 toner / 2 cartridge); An internet connection via computer/similar device enabling completion of assignments and access to Lingfield’s online cloud system for tutor checked assignments.
Before paying you will be asked to tick that you have read the Terms & Conditions –
if paying for someone else ticking this means you agree to be sure they have read and agree to abide by all Procedures and the Terms & Conditions. Printable copies are available via the Terms & Conditions page.
- If paying for someone else. The student /s MUST (on the same day) contact us directly from their own email address. They must state their name and address, details of the course on which you are enrolling them and must provide details of the person/organisation paying for their course.
Access to course files for visually impaired – available on request.
Restrictions to delivery of course files apply
- On a monthly/payment basis with instalment plans, and to specialist courses within an ID programme
- As per T & C.
- Completion restrictions may occasionally apply with government funding.
- Be aware – the final element of any course cannot be sent until the full fee is paid.