BHS Based courses
Lingfield Equine Distance Learning
Learn at home
* No fixed completion dates with Lingfield Correspondence courses
* Easy to read language – avoids the text book approach
* Friendly one to one BHS tutor for every student
* Work at your own speed – in your own time; No rush; No hassle;
* Take a break when life gets hectic – pick up again when things are more settled
Our programme includes courses based on BHS Stages 1 – 3 theory and specialist subject courses too: Equine First Aid, Equine Psychology, Teaching Preparation, Livery Yard Managers, CPD & more. Immediate start. Ideal for busy lives.
Make 2020 work for YOU ! Broaden or update your knowledge; Professionally produced courses for most standards of rider or owner. Whether a novice or experienced rider/owner, prospective / first time owner, or owner of many years, Lingfield Equine Distance Learning courses have a course for you. Mature riders especially welcomed.
Training Provider Lingfield Correspondence, provides Lingfield Equine Distance Learning courses
A member of: UK Rural Skills Accreditation group (Approved Trainer), BETA, BGA, Award Winning. We are a handfull of Lingfield Instructor Group tutors who are professionally qualified. We include BHS coaches at various levels of Accreditation and qualification, professional assessors, senior trainers for RDA and for veterinary nursing. A friendly one to one tutor will support you throughout your course, help with general horse related questions and with ongoing advice – even after you finish your distance learning course. Video coaching free with some courses.……
……..* Mature students especially welcomed + NEET’s & home educated youngsters accepted.
Lingfield Correspondence Training Provider Est. 1996.
Who takes Lingfield Courses?
People who care about horses, that’s who! We welcome all ages & standards – professional friendly tutor support throughout.
- Leisure riders – Equine career student
- Experienced owners wanting to update
- Riding School Riders – Novice horse owners
- Mature weekly horse riders & experienced owners
- Home educated young people with parental support
- People who want to broaden their knowledge or change careers
Why use Lingfield courses?
Flexible equine programmes to fit all standards.
- Because our flexible equine distance learning options fits all life styles.
- Because they are comprehensive courses with lots of instalment options
- Because we are a friendly professional group of dedicated instructors and coaches
- Because we welcome mature students as well as young home educated & career students
- Because our online admin is manned for tutor support by a mature experienced instructor/tutor on email or telephone 7 days a week
Equine Care & Management
Private: Level 1 – full fee on hold during special offer – check tutor support 5 months
What our students say
Stacey Smalley in King’s Lynn said: Since starting the course, I have been helping at my local riding school, become a British Eventing volunteer, have helped at several events, and ...Read More
There’s no soft soap here; the course work really was useful in starting me thinking about what was going wrong with me and my pony, and why. One of the ...Read More
Novice and short of cash….Jade Mulholand: …. As a fairly novice rider, with little spare cash at the moment, I was going to start first on the Level 1 course ...Read More