BHS Based courses
Lingfield Equine Distance Learning Courses
Professionally produced equine distance learning courses.
Learn At Home: British Horse Society based equine management courses to broaden or update your knowledge; Specialist topic courses for those with some experience. Courses for all standards of horse rider and horse owner. From complete novice to experienced owner aiming to expand, gain Intermediate Diplomas or make a career change. Mentoring for professional exams. Optional Certification.
* Immediate start available – enrol online now
* Work at your own speed – in your own time
* An easy to read – non text book approach to learning
* Take a break if life gets hectic – No fixed completion dates!
Lingfield Correspondence Training Provider Est. 1996.
British Horse Society instructors, tutors, senior coach, professional trainers & RDA senior coach offer free personal tutoring for all students. Have as much or as little contact as you wish. Your tutor will help with your course work, with general horse related questions and with ongoing advice – even after you finish your distance learning course.
Mature students especially welcomed.
Who takes Lingfield Courses?
People who care about horses, that’s who! We welcome all ages & standards – professional friendly tutor support throughout.
- Leisure riders – Equine career student
- Riding School Riders – Novice horse owners
- Mature weekly horse riders & experienced owners
- Home educated young people with parental support
- Mums helping their son/daughter look after their pony
- Anyone who cares enough about horses to make their lives happier
Why use Lingfield courses?
Flexible equine programmes to fit all standards.
- Because our flexible equine distance learning options fit all standards
- Because they are comprehensive courses with lots of instalment options
- Because we are a friendly professional group of dedicated instructors and coaches
- Because we welcome mature students as well as young home educated & career students
- Because our online admin is manned for tutor support by a mature experienced instructor/tutor on email or telephone 7 days a week
What our students say
J. North: I help out with mucking out and tacking up at a stables. It was suggested I take the Intermediate Diploma which I originally thought was a bit beyond ...Read More
Kate Ensor, a trainer based in Luxembourg recently said: The Ride With More Confidence Course is excellent. It’s extremely thorough and comprehensive. It offers something for individuals of every learning ...Read More
Marie – Scotland: I am enjoying this course a lot and it is only my first Study Pack. I am also reading books about all the aspects of the first ...Read More