BHS Based courses
Lingfield Equine Distance Learning Courses
Professionally produced equine distance learning courses.
Learn At Home: British Horse Society based equine management distance learning courses to broaden or update your knowledge; Specialist topic courses for those with some experience. Courses for all standards of horse rider and horse owner. From complete novice to experienced horse rider or horse owner aiming to expand their knowledge, gain Intermediate Diplomas or make a career change. Mentoring for professional exams. Optional Certification.
* Immediate start available – enrol online now
* Work at your own speed – in your own time
* An easy to read – non text book approach to learning
* Take a break if life gets hectic – No fixed completion dates!
Lingfield Correspondence Training Provider Est. 1996
Tutors are British Horse Society coaches, senior coach, professional trainers & RDA senior coach. All tutors offer free personal tutoring for Lingfield students. Have as much or as little contact as you wish. Your tutor will help with your course work, with general horse related questions and with ongoing advice – even after you finish your distance learning course.
*Immediate start available online – no fixed completion dates.
* Mature students especially welcomed – NEET’s & home educated accepted
Who takes Lingfield Courses?
People who care about horses, that’s who! We welcome all ages & standards – professional friendly tutor support throughout.
- Leisure riders – Equine career student
- Riding School Riders – Novice horse owners
- Mature weekly horse riders & experienced owners
- Home educated young people with parental support
- Mums helping their son/daughter look after their pony
- Anyone who cares enough about horses to make their lives happier
Why use Lingfield courses?
Flexible equine programmes to fit all standards.
- Because our flexible equine distance learning options fit all standards
- Because they are comprehensive courses with lots of instalment options
- Because we are a friendly professional group of dedicated instructors and coaches
- Because we welcome mature students as well as young home educated & career students
- Because our online admin is manned for tutor support by a mature experienced instructor/tutor on email or telephone 7 days a week
What our students say
Equine Psychology & Behaviour Review: “I have made good headway on the Equine Psychololgy course already. I’ve studied with the OU and did a part time degree so I’m used ...Read More
Kate Ensor, a trainer based in Luxembourg recently said: The Ride With More Confidence Course is excellent. It’s extremely thorough and comprehensive. It offers something for individuals of every learning ...Read More
Stacey Smalley in King’s Lynn said: Since starting the course, I have been helping at my local riding school, become a British Eventing volunteer, have helped at several events, and ...Read More